T56 Magnum Shifter

The TREMEC T56 Magnum is the leader when it comes to high performance transmissions.  Works with a variety of LSx swap applications. This is only the case on the T56 magnum. The MGW billet shifter for the Tremec T56 Magnum XL transmission is now available. A tr6060 has no slip yoke for the drive shaft it's a unique bolt on item, the shifter is remote mounted to the outside of the tail housing(not very easy to work with in our cars, and no speedo output as already said. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. And with. It will not fit any other tremec transmission model. The T56 Magnum comes with multiple shifter locations and all kinds of hook-ups to ensure no matter what speedometer, tunnel shape, or OEM connector your car has, the Magnum will slide into place. When you push or pull the shift handle from inside the vehicle, the rail operates these forks. The result is our new Steeda Tri-Ax shifter for the Tremec Magnum XL transmission for 2005-2019 Mustang. The speedometer gear comes next, along with a ball bearing that allows the removal of the. Muscle Car Hot Rod 5 6 speed TREMEC T5 TKO T56 Magnum Shifter Lever 10†Chrome. Our famous line of Steeda Tri-Ax shifters extends to the 6-speed family of Tremec Ford Spec T56 transmissions as well. If you are thinking of a T56 transmission swap, one thing to consider is that there have been several different T56 gear ratios used in various transmission models. The remaining pieces to complete install is the Transmission, Pedals, Shifter, Shifter Bezel, and in some cases Key Reprogram / Computer Flash Parts ONLY to convert a 96-2004 Mustang 4. Our kit combines the strength of a full-out race transmission with the factory look, drivability, and fit of an OEM installation. T56 Super Magnum. Tremec Transmission Extension Housing (better known as a tailhousing) with Shifter taken off 0-Mile Tremec T56 Magnum for GM Applications, Tremec numbers TUET-11002 and TUET-11012. Best to find out of there are any major external differences between it and the T56, might make fitting a bit of an issue. Here's the dimensions of the 3 different shifter locations on a T56 Magnum. Advertisement. Price is firm. RKT Performance offers a basic upgrade package that replaces all the "weak links" in the T56 with the following parts: Billet synchronizer keys Steel 3-4 shift fork Bronze fork pads With the above upgrades, the T56 will perform well under all aggressive shifting environments. Saw this video today with a t56 magnum with a gaited shifter in a Jag. 7 Hemi + T56 Magnum Wheel & Tire Specs:Link. As usual, the forward helical cut gears are synchronized however, the reverse gear operates through a fully synchronized constant-mesh system. Corvette C2 Custom Fiberglass Transmission Tunnel T56 6spd Tremec 1963-1967. End of conversation. Find t56 shifter and camaro t56 shifter from a vast selection of Shifters. 00 Select options; If you don't know what you need, call our technical sales staff at 931-646-4836. They guy who owned the car before me kept reciepts of everything so I know it has a new cluth that was installed by a ford dealership but I don't know if it's the OEM clutch or aftermarket. there is a plug in the back close to where the driveshaft goes into the tranny, since its one of those plugs that instead of a bolt head going out, its recessed just like one of the rear end (sorry I don’t know the real name for it) it may just be filled with dirt or grease and hard to find? here is a link to a pic. If you are installing a T56 Magnum, the included two-hole spacer must be installed between the crossmember and the isolator to compensate for the isolator mounting surface of the T56 Magnum being closer to the transmission output shaft centerline than the same surface on an LS F-Body/GTO T56. We remove these for conversions done here in house, so we have many in stock. I have only found two companies that offer a short shifter for a Manum. 4 rakeway converted transfer box. Maybe a dumb question, but I can't seem to find anything online— does anyone know the thread size for the two threaded holes in the T56 Magnum shifter nub? I think they might be metric and I don't have a bunch of metric bolts to try out. Two-Position Shifter Plate Included, With Third Position Built Into The Transmission Get your new T56 Magnum on the road with Chevrolet Performance's T56 Super Magnum Installation Kits: bellhousing, flywheel, clutch, clutch release bearing, pressure plate, dust covers, and hardware. I installed a T56 Magnum, RST clutch, Mcleod lightened steel flywheel, and an aluminum driveshaft from a vendor about 5K miles ago. Prepare for it. “It’s a perfect blend of OEM sound and a racing-style shift feel that makes this shifter special,” said Tremec’s Nate Tovey. Carpet should arrive tomorrow - I bought the ACC carpet with the heat/thermal backing so we'll see how that goes. I can use two fingers and shift from third to fourth. sells I plan to take the plunge and get a t56 Magnum. TKO Shift Levers in-stock with same-day shipping. The Magnum is shown at left and the T-56 is on the right. T56 Magnum Shifters Transmission and Rear End. The TREMEC® T56 Magnum XL 6-speed transmission is aimed specifically at S197 Mustang enthusiasts! The new 'direct-shift" T56 Magnum™ XL for 2005-up Ford Mustangs represents a long awaited solution to the semi-remote shifter woes experienced by many 2005-up Mustang owners, as well as, TREMEC's most significant foray into the Mustang aftermarket since the days of emerging 5. Replace your worn out or missing isolator cup, this is the piece that the shifter goes into to select the gears. TREMEC T56 Magnum S197 Transmission The shifter moves through the gate and into gear fine, but now I have grinding during and after the shift is completed. My plans are to use a factory A body shift handle and hopefully retain the. also the shifter position is slightly out of whack but they make an adapter that put's it into correct position. Choose from our vast selection of short throw shifters from top brands such as Hurst, SVE, Pro 5. Mar 14, 2014- Big Block Displacement in a Small Block Package with 650 HP. Raise the tailshaft of the transmission up against the floor and mark the location for the shifter with a permanent marker. The long-awaited and highly-anticipated F-car-specific version of TREMEC's popular Magnum 6-speed has finally arrived! Designed to replace T-56 transmissions in 1998-2002 GM F-bodies, the Magnum-F… Read More. And if you have to pay extra to upgrade the TKO to make it shift better, makes sense just to go with the T56 Magnum? Haven't heard anyone who opted for a T56 Magnum regret the decision and wish they got a TKO instead but ultimately depends on your budget. Glad I did it instead of the TKO600 that my brother put in his '55 custom behind a 351c. I have a T56 Magnum 6 speed transmission with 60k miles when pulled out of 2005 GTO. I have used 2nd to get the jump on someone but its hard on the clutch. Now I have an even better renewed understanding what the T56 magnum is. So long story short, last weekend at TWS with NASA I got fed up with the shifting in my old T56, so after putting it off long enough, I removed it from the car and am going to have it rebuilt by a known good local guy. Even if you open up your tunnel to really raise the back of the trans, you have other issues. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the all-new T-56 Magnum 6-speed transmission takes the very best from current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all-business TKO 5-speed. i'm selling new and used parts to suit tremec t56 and tr6060 6 speed manual transmissions. tpd pro-line t56 transmission 3-4 shift fork steel with plastic inserts fits all versions '92-'08. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. The Magnum-F incorporates TREMEC's TR-6060 Magnum technology to provide fourth-gen owners with improved performance and relief from the dwindling availability of quality T56 transmissions and replacement components. That shift rail sticks out the back of the housing. This Magnum transmission will handle up to 700lb-ft of torque and will provide crisp, clean shifts throughout the rev range. We design and manufacture all of our components in house and only sell direct to the customer, giving you the highest quality products for the best possible price. This throws a lot of fluid on the shifter. The provided knob is a standard black plastic Hurst knob, and the lock nut on it is … T56 Magnum PerfectFit Base Kit Components • SST-modified Tremec Magnum 6-speed with PerfectFit shifter location • pilot bearing • bolt-in crossmember. Distance from front of bellhousing (aka rear of engine block) to shifter stub (hopefully you find a model that puts the shifter stub in the center of your console or floor opening) Before you buy a transmission, figure out which model suits your needs. T56 Magnum - 6 spd, up to 700ftlbs torque All three have the rear, mid and front shifter location, with the front most position requiring an optional kit to utilize that position. Just need to speak with them. The T56 Magnum 6 speed is a much stronger and better shifting box that uses the TR6060 internals from the newest Viper, Corvette ZR1, Shelby GT500, Challenger SRT8 Hellcat, Pontiac G8 GXP, Camaro ZL1, and even Aston Martins! It also has provisions for 3 separate shifter locations and a choice of 2 sets of gear ratios:. This billet construction offset shifter will put the shift location dead center in the tunnel hole of many of my bolt-in Tremec T56 Magnum swap kits including the MKIV Supra, Lexus SC300, Lexus. They guy who owned the car before me kept reciepts of everything so I know it has a new cluth that was installed by a ford dealership but I don't know if it's the OEM clutch or aftermarket. T56 Tremec 6 Speed GM Short Shifter Fitting Guide September 10th, 2008 · No Comments Whilst the fitment of this assembly is not difficult, it should be approached with care and by a competent mechanic or automotive technician. TREMEC's new six-speed transmission, known as the Magnum-F, is designed to replace the T56 in 1998-2000 GM F-bodies. The original T56 Magnum has a sub optimal mount setup and shifter position for most LS engine swaps in more modern cars. We remove these for conversions done here in house, so we have many in stock. Register; Log in; Wishlist (0); Euro. Now I have an even better renewed understanding what the T56 magnum is. In 1992, General Motors began using it for its generation II and future engines. The MGW billet shifter for the Tremec T56 Magnum XL transmission is now available. Further, if you have a Tremec T56 Magnum gearbox it comes with two speed sensor locations (mechanical and electronic). of torque, with gears featuring substantially increased face widths and 2-piece laser-beam welded construction, allowing for greater control of the tooth angles, pitch, and. there is a plug in the back close to where the driveshaft goes into the tranny, since its one of those plugs that instead of a bolt head going out, its recessed just like one of the rear end (sorry I don’t know the real name for it) it may just be filled with dirt or grease and hard to find? here is a link to a pic. I wanted the lowest first gear ratio available with the tallest 6th gear ratio. In addition to the Ford Performance TREMEC Magnum XL T56 6-Speed Transmission, you will also require a new driveshaft, pedal assembly, clutch, flywheel, transmission crossmember, hydraulic throw out bearing/slave cylinder, reservoir and lines. Taking-off it sounds like ball bearings in a coffee can. 943 at full weight. Short throw shifter design has 4 adjustable pivot points; Large spherical bearing for smooth shifting. The Sikky Manufacturing T56 Magnum Relocation Short Throw Shifter is designed to relocate the factory shift rod location back 4″. It is derived from the Tremec T-56 6-speed manual transmission. Yes, I had a Richmond ROD, same as I run now. 4th Gen Shifter Boot/Knob Conversion Kit. Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. I don't see any way you could do a body mounted shifter. i also have some performance components such as steel 3-4 shift forks, bronze fork pads, billet keys etc. I have only found two companies that offer a short shifter for a Manum. 5-inch longer than an F-body. My plans are to use a factory A body shift handle and hopefully retain the. Featuring all the most important content from the original Magnum, the XL retains its brute strength and sophistication, but eliminates its multiple shifter locations and dual speedo outputs. Considering I can use my GMM shifter on it, not shorten my DS or have to change the cross member (compared to the regular magnum) it only costs a few hundred more NET which to me is worth the carbon shift pads and no hassel. Regular price $19 95 $19. Engineered and manufactured with the same precision and patented design technology as our Mustang, Viper, and Corvette shifters, this shifter really is in a class of its own. T56 Super Magnum Gearbox T56 Super Magnum Six-Speed Manual Transmission is available for purchase in increments of 1 Two-position shifter plate included, with. S1 is currently shipping their sequential shifter for the T56 Magnum six bolt mount priced at just under $2250 US with the optional accessories. It has the bell housing and shifter on it. Quote; Share this post. Gm tremec magnum t-56 with custom f-body. Parts T56 magnum T56 bellhousing 26 spline clutch GM poly trans mount Reverse lock out pigtail T56 speed sensor pigtail T56 Reverse Pigtail Accutach VSS/OSS T56 reverse lockout unit. Including TUET11009 - GM LS T56 Magnum Street Transmission. The Tremec T56 Magnum (a beefed version of the original T-56) offers true double-overdrive for the ultimate blend of T-56 Magnum Service Manual (PDF). The G-Force Street 6-Speed conversion requires no external case, tailhousing, or shifter modifications to your existing T-56. It has the bell housing and shifter on it. Gasket, Spectre, Tremec and more! Custom shifter knobs are available for most applications. They can withstand up to 700 ft. The TREMEC T56 Magnum is the leader when it comes to high performance transmissions. Hurst Blackjack 5 & 6-Speed Manual Shifters are made of durable, CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the shifter be moved towards the front of the casing about 10" on a T56? If anyone out there has done it, how expensive. T56 Tremec 6 Speed GM Short Shifter Fitting Guide September 10th, 2008 · No Comments Whilst the fitment of this assembly is not difficult, it should be approached with care and by a competent mechanic or automotive technician. This billet construction offset shifter will put the shift location dead center in the tunnel hole of many of my bolt-in Tremec T56 Magnum swap kits including the MKIV Supra, Lexus SC300, Lexus. Multiple Shift Locations. 5-inch longer than an F-body. If not I'll just keep what I have and order the driveshaft. Raise the tailshaft of the transmission up against the floor and mark the location for the shifter with a permanent marker. T56 Front Shift Conversion Kit relocates the shifter to the forward opening on the top of you 6 speed T56, 13. Register; Log in; Wishlist (0); Euro. Advertisement. I've got a '04 Cobra with a hurst shifter. California Proposition 65 Warning. It is derived from the Tremec T-56 6-speed manual transmission. Allows T56 Super Magnum transmission P/N 19352208 to bolt up to a Gen I Small-Block and all Big-Block engines shift cables and shifter to match the six-speed. Running a 8. This means that your stock mounting hardware and dimensions will be utilized. When you push or pull the shift handle from inside the vehicle, the rail operates these forks. In other news, since it's not published anywhere, the shifter stub on the T56 Magnum is threaded 3/8-24. sells I plan to take the plunge and get a t56 Magnum. This throws a lot of fluid on the shifter. I used a stock LS T56 from a 4th gen in one of my past 78sthe shifter was too far back. Introduced to the marketplace in 2012, the Magnum XL is a continuation of the popular Magnum 6-speed series. i have many parts such as gears, synchro assemblies, clusters, input shafts etc. Regular price $29 95 $29. Ford Tremec Magnum 6 Speed Transmission, 26 Spline Input Shaft; Part # TUET11011 GM Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission, 26 Spline Input Shaft; Part # TCET5009 Ford Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission, 26 Spline Input Shaft; Part # TCET4617 2005-2014 FORD Mustand GT TREMEC T56 Magnum XL 6 Speed Transmission; Part # TUKT12019. The MGW billet shifter for the Tremec T56 Magnum XL transmission is now available. T56 / TR-6060 Reverse Lockout Control Module. And if you have to pay extra to upgrade the TKO to make it shift better, makes sense just to go with the T56 Magnum? Haven't heard anyone who opted for a T56 Magnum regret the decision and wish they got a TKO instead but ultimately depends on your budget. S1 Sequential Shifter. 5" for the T56 Magnum. I used a stock LS T56 from a 4th gen in one of my past 78sthe shifter was too far back. SVE T56 Conversion Driveshaft Finish your 79-93 Fox Body T56 swap with this SVE conversion driveshaft from LMR. The TKO ratios were too much of a compromise to me, so paid the extra for T56 Magnum. 5 OEM Handle W/o Shift Ball) Sikky Universal T56 Magnum Transmission 4" inch. I'm considering using one of the following: amsoil synthetic atf, redline hi-temp atf or redline MTL. GR-Series T56 Magnum Swaps for the Supra, IS300, and SC300 as other performance products for the Mazda FD3S RX7, MKIV Supra, and Lexus SC300 and Lexus IS300. 5inches to acommodate the extra girth of the T56. The T-56 Magnum is the next generation aftermarket T-56 6 speed manual transmission. Hurst Blackjack 6 Spd Shifter 1964-67 Chevelle Tremec T56 Magnum 6 Bolt Free T. They guy who owned the car before me kept reciepts of everything so I know it has a new cluth that was installed by a ford dealership but I don't know if it's the OEM clutch or aftermarket. Of course, the 5-6 fork is smaller still, but hard shifts into overdrive are rare. a t56 magnum would suffice just fine though. of torque, with gears featuring substantially increased face widths and 2-piece laser-beam welded construction, allowing for greater control of the tooth angles, pitch, and. Pfitzner Performance Gearboxes is the only manufacturer to offer a motorsport-proven high performance, 6-speed sequential system upgrade for TREMEC T56, TR-6060, Magnum and Magnum XL in-line and transaxle transmissions. 0 T-5/T45 Shifter. 5, but comes with thread adapter Kit for SAE thread adapters for the following sizes:. "The highlight of our T56 conversion package is the factory shifter location. If you have a T56 that doesn't return to center by itself, stop screwing around with your shifter springs. New Additions to the Website. Locate Magnum Shifter Ls available to buy right now on the internet! Vintage Parts for Cars. Nowhere near!. The input shaft carries 26 splines and the output shaft is 31 spline. Running a 8. Additionally, a slip yoke style interface will also make it easy to ditch the equally unpopular 2-piece driveshaft in favor of a more robust 1-piece arrangement. The rear shifter plate can be turned around for a mid shift location. This isn't the one size fits all, offset shifter design but a machined shifter designed specifically for your car which provides short, smooth throws and is compact enough to use your factory console and boots. Call Us Today!. T56 Service Manual. $2000+ for the housing conversion and probable the best part of another $2000 to get it done as the new output shaft to run a slip yoke instead of the tri flange is basically a complete rebuild of the. TREMEC just installed a third T56 into my rebuilt '98 Mustang GT Convertible and it still sounds like a rock tumbler in neutral with the clutch engaged. Shop online for GM, Ford and Dodge Transmission Parts and Torque Converters from PATC. Hurst Blackjack 5 & 6-Speed Manual Shifters are made of durable, CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum. Find American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum Manual Transmissions TUET-11009 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. Carpet should arrive tomorrow - I bought the ACC carpet with the heat/thermal backing so we'll see how that goes. If you are installing a T56 Magnum, the included two-hole spacer must be installed between the crossmember and the isolator to compensate for the isolator mounting surface of the T56 Magnum being closer to the transmission output shaft centerline than the same surface on an LS F-Body/GTO T56. While it serves the purpose, it don't shift nearly as good as the T56 does. This is a significant upgrade and direct replacement for the standard shifter fitted to a Tremec T56 Magnum. SVE T56 Conversion Driveshaft Finish your 79-93 Fox Body T56 swap with this SVE conversion driveshaft from LMR. Instructions. This is the shifter that comes from the factory on the T56 Magnum. Muscle Car Hot Rod 5 6 speed TREMEC T5 TKO T56 Magnum Shifter Lever 10†Chrome. The id number is 1386-009 The gear ratios are 1st = 2. Short throw shifter design has 4 adjustable pivot points; Large spherical bearing for smooth shifting. 97 Mn12 Slp Leather Shift Knob T56. One of the best options is to opt for a brand new T56 Magnum, which we can also provide for $3415. We installed a T56 Magnum in our first E36 LS Swap Track car with 500 whp. For the Tremec T56 6-speeds found in the Camaro's, Firebird's and Corvettes, the manuals say use Dexron3 atf, even though it's a manual transmission. Choose from our vast selection of short throw shifters from top brands such as Hurst, SVE, Pro 5. White Lightning Shifter Mechanism, Magnum T-56. Nowhere near!. i'm selling new and used parts to suit tremec t56 and tr6060 6 speed manual transmissions. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the shifter be moved towards the front of the casing about 10" on a T56? If anyone out there has done it, how expensive. I installed a T56 Magnum, RST clutch, Mcleod lightened steel flywheel, and an aluminum driveshaft from a vendor about 5K miles ago. The Magnum has a. Pace Performance offers the best pricing on products offered by Tremec. 5, but comes with thread adapter Kit for SAE thread adapters for the following sizes:. 68-79 Magnum 6-Speed Transmission Conversion (Manual to Manual) Installation Instructions (1. This shifter kit comes complete with shift handle and all mounting hardware needed for installation. 2695 Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM, Sat by appt. T56 Front Shift Conversion Kit relocates the shifter to the forward opening on the top of you 6 speed T56, 13. US Dollar; Notification. It will not fit any other tremec transmission model. I also like the idea of being able to install an offset arm, I need one that favors the driver's side and back. Only hiccup in my swap was I was using the factory drive shaft. Everyone was amazing until about 1K miles ago. Our kit combines the strength of a full-out race transmission with the factory look, drivability, and fit of an OEM installation. 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. The result is our new Steeda Tri-Ax shifter for the Tremec Magnum XL transmission for 2005-2019 Mustang. OEM Tremec's are designed specifically to the OEM specs, and have a fixed shifter location, lower design torque ratings, and other internal component modifications. And if you are Jim McIlvaine-sized, the T56 Magnum (rather than an F-body/GTO T56) might be a better choice, which puts the shifter 1. This Magnum transmission will handle up to 700lb-ft of torque and will provide crisp, clean shifts throughout the rev range. Just called MGW and talked to the tech guy about the F-Body camaro style shifter (which is basically would I would be after). 5" longer than the regular T56 Magnum. I am looking into installing a T56 6-speed in my 68 cupe, however I was reading an article the other day about a 66 fastback that was getting a 5. they were beefed up to hell, even heavier duty than the viper units. T56 Magnum Shifters Transmission and Rear End. I don't know about you all, but mine shifts like crap and it doesn't shift at all when it's cold. The Tremec T-56 Magnum XL is a new 6-speed manual transmission designed to replace the 2005-2010 Mustang GT 5-speed transmission with it's remote mounted shifter set up and to also replace the Getrag MT-82 transmission in the 2011-2017 Mustangs. there is a plug in the back close to where the driveshaft goes into the tranny, since its one of those plugs that instead of a bolt head going out, its recessed just like one of the rear end (sorry I don’t know the real name for it) it may just be filled with dirt or grease and hard to find? here is a link to a pic. 6 speed Tremec shifter relocation. 1994-2004 Mustang Shifters & Mustang Shift Knobs. This isn't the one size fits all, offset shifter design but a machined shifter designed specifically for your car which provides short, smooth throws and is compact enough to use your factory console and boots. I want to put this up here to continue the list of people that need this new style T56 Magnum which is a bolt in replacement for the current '98-02 style T56. Silver Sport Transmissions offers TREMEC TKO 5-Speed, TREMEC Magnum 6-Speed, and A41 4-Speed Automatic PerfectFit conversion kits for GM, Ford, Mopar & AMC. In mocking up the body onto a new frame this weekend it appears that the shifter is going to be very much further back than I anticipated. T56 pdf manual download. It causes it to drip some fluid. The original T56 Magnum has a sub optimal mount setup and shifter position for most LS engine swaps in more modern cars. Combining brute strength with precision engineering, the T56 is the perfect choice for cruisers and track racers alike. If you use the T56 with the Viper tailhousing and shifter, it will put the shifter very close to where the shifter is with a 4-spd. It has the "midshift" position option as well, but it's further forward than I wanted. So I'm in the market for something better. they were beefed up to hell, even heavier duty than the viper units. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. This is only the case on the T56 magnum. To change the location, you must purchase a mid shift kit (sold separately). 00Labor + Parts/Shipping. MGW now has a short throw shifter available for the F-body Camaro and Trans Am vehicles equipped with the T56 6-speed transmission. Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. Tremec T45 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec T56 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec TKO Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec Magnum Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec Magnum XL Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec TR6060 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Interchanges with 1R3Z-7277A Fits Ford, GM & Pontiac, This boot will only fit factory Shifters. Corvette T56 6 speed transmission 43 tooth 2nd gear (FITS 2. Muscle Car Hot Rod 5 6 speed TREMEC T5 TKO T56 Magnum Shifter Lever 10†Chrome. Regular price $29 95 $29. The T56 Magnum NightStick shifter arrives finished in a sleek midnight black anodize with the unmistakable Bowler “B” logo etched on top. We are an Elite Tremec Transmission Distributor, making us the best source for all of your T-5, T-45, T-56, T-56 Magnum, TKO-500, TKO-600, TR-3650 and TR-6060 transmission needs. The best way to get repeatable quick shifts. The result is our new Steeda Tri-Ax shifter for the Tremec Magnum XL transmission for 2005-2019 Mustang. Hurst 3913008 - $437. Ford Tremec Magnum 6 Speed Transmission, 26 Spline Input Shaft; Part # TUET11011 GM Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission, 26 Spline Input Shaft; Part # TCET5009 Ford Tremec TKO 600 5 Speed Transmission, 26 Spline Input Shaft; Part # TCET4617 2005-2014 FORD Mustand GT TREMEC T56 Magnum XL 6 Speed Transmission; Part # TUKT12019. Featuring Mustang Tremec Transmission in stock today online. The rear shifter plate can be turned around for a mid shift location. Get great deals on eBay!. Hurst Blackjack 5 & 6-Speed Manual Shifters are made of durable, CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum. If you check out the TR6060s, they all have a shift-rail housing bolted down to the square port location. 50 forward offset in the rear socket position. Introduced to the marketplace in 2012, the Magnum XL is a continuation of the popular Magnum 6-speed series. happy to help with enquiries please call for more info. For the Tremec T56 6-speeds found in the Camaro's, Firebird's and Corvettes, the manuals say use Dexron3 atf, even though it's a manual transmission. 5-inches further back. My plans are to use a factory A body shift handle and hopefully retain the. RKT Performance offers a basic upgrade package that replaces all the "weak links" in the T56 with the following parts: Billet synchronizer keys Steel 3-4 shift fork Bronze fork pads With the above upgrades, the T56 will perform well under all aggressive shifting environments. 9 Whipple 331 Gear ratio Looking into upgrading into T56 Magnum XL which is best suited for my setup. The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line up, the all new T56 Magnum double over drive 6 speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC’s current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all business TKO 5 speed. Our kit combines the strength of a full-out race transmission with the factory look, drivability, and fit of an OEM installation. 6 speed Tremec shifter relocation. One thing is for certin, throw the T45 or TR3650 into the scrap pile. Gm Cadillac Cts V Oem 6. When you push or pull the shift handle from inside the vehicle, the rail operates these forks. From the factory they are configured as a rear shift. The Magnum is shown at left and the T-56 is on the right. The F stands for"F-body"). Register; Log in; Wishlist (0); Euro. 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. Ive searched and couldnt find anything on t56 magnum shifters. Tremec T45 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec T56 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec TKO Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec Magnum Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec Magnum XL Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec TR6060 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Interchanges with 1R3Z-7277A Fits Ford, GM & Pontiac, This boot will only fit factory Shifters. One thing is for certin, throw the T45 or TR3650 into the scrap pile. T-56 Transmission Install Thread. The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line up, the all new T56 Magnum double over drive 6 speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC’s current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all business TKO 5 speed. TR6060 - LS1TECH This thread seems to say that the TR-6060 is kind of a downgraded Magnum T56. Here's the way the Magnum comes shipped. GR-Series T56 Magnum Swaps for the Supra, IS300, and SC300 as other performance products for the Mazda FD3S RX7, MKIV Supra, and Lexus SC300 and Lexus IS300. 1994-2004 Mustang Shifters & Mustang Shift Knobs. It has the "midshift" position option as well, but it's further forward than I wanted. With the 4:30 gears, 1st gear in the '99 is almost useless. In addition, Chevrolet Performance is offering its Shift into Summer promotion this quarter, during which time all of its transmissions (including the T56 Super Magnum) are eligible for a $200 mail-in rebate*. The supercharged V8 engine is paired with either a standard TR6060 7-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching (RPO MEK) or an available 8L90 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters (RPO M5U). I finally got mine installed but the shifter is to far forward,dont wanna cut a bigger hole in the trans tunnel what are you t56 magnum tranny guys using for a off set shifter. TREMEC's new six-speed transmission, known as the Magnum-F, is designed to replace the T56 in 1998-2000 GM F-bodies. I'm looking at the mal wood magnum extension housing into a TR6060 box to solve the floor brac and shifter issues but the cost is astronomical. The Tremec TR-6060 six-speed manual transmission features six forward speeds and one reverse speed. Tremec T56 Magnum For GM, 6-Speed for high performance street and road racing700 lb-ft. We work with different manufacturers in the development of stronger parts. The input shaft carries 26 splines and the output shaft is 31 spline. That's the trans I have in my Chevelle. Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. I did a side by side comparison of the shifter throw between the stock transmissions. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. looks like the shifter handle will be a fair bit forward of the original. In addition to the Ford Performance TREMEC Magnum XL T56 6-Speed Transmission, you will also require a new driveshaft, pedal assembly, clutch, flywheel, transmission crossmember, hydraulic throw out bearing/slave cylinder, reservoir and lines. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. The MGW billet shifter for the Tremec T56 Magnum XL transmission is now available. Mine is leaking trans fluid. Advertisement. Known as "America's Number 1 Shifter Company", Hurst proudly maintains a wide variety of quality products for the performance enthusiast. The Magnum has a. Vorshlag has teamed up with Tremec to get the right transmission built for the BRZ / FR-S / 86 LS V8 swap as well as our BMW Z4 LS swap. S1 Sequential Shifter. We offer many performance / heavy duty automatic transmission parts the others don’t sell. Except for their gear ratios, American Powertrain Tremec T-56 Magnum manual transmissions are truly brand new from the ground up. How the TREMEC® T-56 MAGNUM 6-Speed transmission is improved. In mocking up the body onto a new frame this weekend it appears that the shifter is going to be very much further back than I anticipated. I think my buddy is interested in my t56 for his c3 vette so really looking into swapping a t56 magnum. Like its predecessor, the T56 is able to be used in different makes; GM, Dodge, and Ford are all capable of using this type of manual transmission. Nowhere near!. Our kit combines the strength of a full-out race transmission with the factory look, drivability, and fit of an OEM installation. The original T56 Magnum has a sub optimal mount setup and shifter position for most LS engine swaps in more modern cars. It is also used by the TR6060 variants of the T56 magnum. Find Chevrolet Performance T56 Super Magnum 6-Speed Manual Transmission 19352208 at LSXceleration with Free shipping on qualifying orders!. Tremec Transmission 3-speed Hot Rod Manual Shifter With Knob For 1981 Chevrolet - $109. Please see our Solutions section for what ever you hit the road with. 00 99-2004 $$ + Driveshaft Modification $$ Now Choose Your T56 or Magnum. The old F body T56 works perfect, but is a weaker trans. T56 T-56 6 spd manual Borg Warner 1994-95 was told that it was a Camaro tranny pulled at 30k miles with bell housing. I have chosen to go with the electronic version as you can easily buy a blanking plate for the mechanical sensor and an installation kit that has the other sensors in it. Bolt on sequential shift conversions for t56 gearbox. The G-Force Street 6-Speed conversion requires no external case, tailhousing, or shifter modifications to your existing T-56. If you check out the TR6060s, they all have a shift-rail housing bolted down to the square port location. you will need a fbody clutch and flywheel, and the t-56. The LS T56 actually has the shifter about 1" further back than the LT1 T56. OEM Tremec's are designed specifically to the OEM specs, and have a fixed shifter location, lower design torque ratings, and other internal component modifications. i also have some performance components such as steel 3-4 shift forks, bronze fork pads, billet keys etc. Fits: T56 Magnum, TKO 500/600. GM Tremec Magnum T-56 with custom F-Body Tailhousi. If you have a T56 that doesn't return to center by itself, stop screwing around with your shifter springs. It is actually the shifter rod bushings internal to the transmission that are binding to. Admit it, you always thought the factory had screwed up. Magnum Midshifter, 1978-1988 GM G-Body. Pfitzner Performance Gearboxes is the only manufacturer to offer a motorsport-proven high performance, 6-speed H-Pattern helical synchro gear system upgrade for TREMEC T56, TR-6060, Magnum and Magnum XL, in-line and transaxle transmissions. Tremec T45 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec T56 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec TKO Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec Magnum Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec Magnum XL Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Tremec TR6060 Shifter Boot, 1386-021-001 Interchanges with 1R3Z-7277A Fits Ford, GM & Pontiac, This boot will only fit factory Shifters. Hi, This Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter - T56 can be used with the Raxiom shift knob, The thread pattern on this sifter handle is the same as stock.